Transfer from Bhuj to The Tent City, Dhordo on fixed timings. Welcome & Check–in. Enjoy in-house activities & High tea. Transfer to White Rann to witness the grandeur of sunset. Mode of transfer can be through Bus/Camel Cart or both. Return transfer to Rann Utsav Tent City, Dhordo. Dinner at respective dining area. Enjoy the culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities at cultural activity area.
Morning Tea, transfer to White Rann to witness the grandeur of sunrise Breakfast at respective dining area. Enjoy in-house activities, lunch at respective dining area. Complimentary tour to Kala Dungar (Black Hill). Kala Dungar is the highest point in Kutch. On the route visit to Handicraft Village 'Gandhi nu Gaam' Tea/Coffee shall be provided at Kala Dungar. Complimentary refreshment will be served. Dinner at respective dining area. Enjoy the culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities at cultural activity area.
Morning Tea. Breakfast at respective dining area. Check-out from Tent City. Complimentary sightseeing places of interest in Bhuj. After sightseeing transfer to Railway station/Airport.
*Complimentary sightseeing – places of interest in Bhuj:-
Sri Swaminarayan Temple
Made of marble, intricate carvings adorn the pillars and ceiling of the most expensive temple built in the state of Gujarat recently.
A visit to the Kutch Museum, to learn about the history of tribal and folk tradition of the district, will help you get to know about present-day people and their lives. Remember that visiting a museum is a great way to learn about history, but tribals are not merely part of history, they are a major part of Kutch's (and India's) population and cultural identity today.
Hiralaxmi Craft Park - a vision to preserve, restore and promote the arts of Kutch and making them accessible to masses. This handicraft village is where live artisans can be seen creating their crafts. The cost of entry ticket (if any) will be borne by the guest. In case guest has to reach Railway Station / Airport / Bus Stand earlier for their onward journey, they will have to arrange on their own. Time of any such departure to be notified at the reception at the time of check-in.
- Rann Utsav is open from 28 th October – 23 rd February
- Non-AC Swiss Cottages, Deluxe AC Swiss Cottage & Premium Tents are available
- A single tent can accommodate maximum of 03 Adults only
- Accommodation also available for 01N/02D & 02N/03D
- Package will be confirmed as per the availability of tents
- GST Applicable on Final Billing
- Check In Time: 12:30 PM
- Pick-up and drop-off are only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach.
10:30 AM Pick-up from Railway Station, Bhuj
02:30 PM Pick-up from Railway Station, Bhuj
03:30 PM Pick-up from Airport, Bhuj
- Individual transfers on request (on chargeable basis). No transfers will be available after the above mentioned timings
- Allotment of tents to guest arriving before check-in time, will be subject to availability
- Distance from Bhuj to Tent City, Dhordo is approx. 85 km, which takes about 1 hr 45 min
- Complimentary refreshments will be served en route Dhordo in the bus
- Pan Card will not be accepted as a valid photo ID
- Special dates:
Month Of December (Full Moon) : 11,12,13
Month Of January (Full Moon) : 10,11,12
Month Of February (Full Moon) : 08,09,10
Christmas Dates: 20 th December – 31st December