Tirthan Valley Backpacking
Arrival at Delhi
Morning Arrival at Delhi airport or Railway station and reach to Meeting point Majnu ka tila. We have Volvo by 06:00 pm to Aut which is the base village of Tirthan valley.
We are going to stay at beautiful riverside hostel where you can do fishing activity and small waterfall trek to Jibhi. Bonfire and dinner Overnight at hostel.
Jibhi – Gushaini
Early morning will leave for Sarehul Lake trek with Pack lunch with you and its almost 6 hours trek and back to hostel with happy memories will leave for Gushaini by cab overnight riverside cottage Tirthan valley.
Early morning after breakfast will visit last village of Tirthan Valley which called as “Sarchi” and en-route visit village bandal and back to hotel. Overnight stay at riverside cottage.
Today is fishing activity at river front with guide who will teach you few basics of fishing. Leave for Aut to catch evening Volvo to Delhi.
Reach Delhi early morning Hostel and catch your respective flights/train
- This is Backpacking version of trip
- Sometimes low on Leisure and But always High on experiences.
- Visits, Activities and their order are subject to change for backpacking trip based on the discretion organization
- Trip involves small treks and camping in cold weather
Package Cost Per Person is 15,999* onwards...
Batch 01 : 26th – 31st May 2019
1) Delhi – Aut- Delhi Volvo tickets
2) 3 Nights’ accommodation at Jibhi & Gushaini (3-5 sharing basis)
3) 3 breakfasts 3 dinner at Destination (all Veg)
4) All internal transfer by local vehicle
5) Trek guide for Sarehul Lake and Temple entry tickets
6) An experienced backpacking expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel
1) Fishing charges
2) Lunch for all days
3) Personal Expenses
4) Anything other than mentioned above
5) All applicable taxes