Holiday with CGH
05 Nights/06 Days
01N Cochin, 02N Munnar, 01N Thekkady, 01N Kumarakom
Morning Pick up from Kochi Airport/Station later Transfer to Hotel, Check in, later Start for Local Kochi Sightseeing-Visit Chinese Fishing Net, Portuguese, Synagogue, Mattancherry Spice Market, Bolgatti Palace, Night halt at Kochi. Hotel Casino
Cochin – Munnar
Morning After Breakfast Check out Hotel, later depart towards Munnar, this is called as “nature lover’s paradise” with sprawling tea plantations. Munnar is1800mts above sea level, 130 kms from Cochin (3 hrs 30 mins drive). On arrival here, check into Hotel. In the evening proceed to Mettupatty dam /Kundale dam for boating, On the way, a visit to Echo point & shooting point. A further 7 kms drive will take you to top station for a spectacular View, Night Halt at Munnar. Hotel Tall Tree
Morning after Breakfast later start for Munnar Local Sightseeing- Munnar has the highest peak in South India – Anaimudi – which towards over 2695m (of course needs trekking) Devikulam – This serene hill township is a nature lover’s retreat. Trout fishing on the Devikulam Lake is a major attraction. Eravikulam National Park - It is the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr, the mountain goat of South India. Evening Free for Leisure/Personal Activity, Night halt at Munnar. Hotel Tall Tree
Munnar – Thekkady
Morning after Breakfast Check out Hotel later Proceed to Periyar (95 kms & 3 hrs drive). A scenic journey past mist capped mountains, spice plantations and open grasslands lined with Spectacular waterfalls & delightful trekking trails form the access to your hide way here. On arrival check into hotel, refresh yourself & be relaxed. Night halt at Thekkady. Spice Village
Thekkady – Kumarakom
Morning after Breakfast Check out Hotel later proceed to Kumarakom .A vibrant backwater, Kumarakom is a tiny hamlet perched on the western banks of the Vembanad Lake, a stretch of backwater spread over 900 sq. kms. The hamlet clings to tradition and the local population prefers to live adhering to their old ways. Yet every modern amenity is available with adash of tradition and culture interwoven in to the fabric of everyday life and its truly fascinating to observe as you glide past them in your houseboat, a perfect example of give and take with mother nature, naturally. Sightseeing in Kumarakom: Vembanad Lake, Bird Sanctuary. Overnight at Coconut Lagoon
Kumarakom – Departure
Morning after Breakfast Check out Hotel later departs to Kochi, Same day Arrival, Drop at Station/Airport.
Package Cost per person is Rs. 24,000/- onwards
1. Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
2. Breakfast at all places.
3. All applicable Hotel Taxes
4. All transfers & sightseeing by private cab
5. Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
1. Train/Air fares
2. Any meals other then specified above.
3. Entry fee at Park, Monuments, Museum Etc..
4. Any Porterage charges at Airport & Hotels tips, Laundry, Telephone Charges & all of the personal nature & meals & drinks not specified in the inclusions.
5. Any travel insurance policy charges.
6. Any hike in FUEL charges /Interstate Taxes charges shall affect the present TOUR COST.
7. All extras then above on direct payment basis.
8. Any items not mentioned in the ‘COST INCLUDES’ column.
9. GST will be charged extra on overall package.