04 Nights stay at Luxurious Beach front Villa. Entry Tickets to Burj Khalifa. Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner. Street food Tour.Insider’s Pub and Bar Crawl.
Day 1: Arrive at Dubai Visit to Burj Khalifa.
Arrive at Dubai International Airport. On Arrival, meet and assist by our Representative and transfer to the Hotel. Check-in and Relax. Visit the Dubai mall & enjoy the breathtaking views from At the Top of Burj Khalifa (Tickets Included) later enjoy the beautiful fountain show and the vibrant mall ambience.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Desert Safari with BBQ Diner.
Morning free to explore Dubai on your own
At 3.30 – Depart for Desert safari.
This off-road Arabian Adventure takes you from the bustle of Dubai City to the desert of golden sand dunes. You will travel to the desert from your pick-up point in a luxury 4 wheel drive Hummer and reach there in around 45 minutes. Next, the Arabian roller coaster ride known as dune bashing (Desert driving) will begin, where you will shriek and laugh with excitement as the car goes up and down the dunes.
The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning to Dubai watch belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight
Day 3: Dubai Street Food Tour
Morning free to explore Dubai on your own
Start your evening Dubai Street Food tour with a short visit to the Indian temple along with the perimeter of the spice and gold markets where dozens of street restaurants and shops selling a staggering variety of produce, from a local exotic clothing, fruits, vegetables and spices.
Eat As You Go! By sampling a tasty Indian fried Samboussa, Melbouri and Velbouri; an inspired snack from a vegetarian street food cart. Continue your fantastic tour by crossing the glittering Dubai creek with the very famous Abras (water taxi) until you reach the spice market where different aromas are in the surroundings .Learn bargains at the shiny gold market a home of the heaviest Guinness record at 58KG. Take a walk throw the fish, fruits and vegetable market and tempt your taste buds with the famed Dubai dates and while you’re experiencing the atmospheric heart of the old quarter.
Your next snack stop on this Dubai street food tour will enable you to taste the Lebanese cuisine. You will sit down with the Dubai locals and sample various meat, vegetable, homs, tabouleh, fattouch and specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavor. Finally it’s time to experience the Dubai typical dish as we venture down a small alley to join in one of the traditional restaurants. Sit down on the ground like the locals and experience eating rise (with fish or chicken) using you single hands and for one time without spoons, a great way to crack into the local scene. By joining the night Dubai culinary tour, you source the best street eats from markets, Indian food cart, local restaurant and other hard to find hidden secret spots.
Day 4: Dubai: Insider’s Pub and Bar Crawl
Day free to explore the various places in Dubai on your own
In Evening Take a local tour of Dubai’s bar scene, and enjoys a truly unique experience in the futuristic city. Start the night with a cocktail and view of a fountain show. Get to know your guide, and hear the low-down on where you will be heading for the rest of the evening.
Discover some of the best places to hang out in the evenings, from Irish pubs to jazz joints. Watch the city’s iconic buildings light up for the night. Learn about expat life in the city, and discover Dubai from an insider’s perspective.
Visit venues that play hip hop, or Arabic disco! Guaranteed, you will find something to suit your tastes. Grab your dancing shoes and your most glamorous outfit, and experience just what Dubai’s night life has to offer. End the night at one of the city’s favorite beach spots, and dance the night away under the stars.
Day 5: Dubai: Day at leisure
Checkout from the Villa, and explore Dubai on your own. Later drop off at the airport and return with wonderful memories
- 04 Nights Stay at the 06 Bedroom Beach Front Villa.
- Astounding Burj Khalifa.
- Desert Adventure Safari.
- Dubai: Insider’s Pub and Bar Crawl.
- Return airport transfers on PVT basis.
- Minimum No. of Pax 12 Adults.
- UAE Visa.
- Ok to Board.
- Tips / Gratitude.
- Any expense of Personal nature.
- Any meals / transfers / excursions not mentioned in the inclusion.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tourism Dirham Fee: AED 90/- per night
- GST 4.50%.
- Please note that the rates are not valid during trade fares special events and blackout dates. Peak Season surcharge might be applicable.
- Early Check in and Late checkout is subject to availability.
- Standard Check in 3:00 pm and Standard Check out Time : 1200 pm
- Travelport Holidays holds the right to change prices at any point of time keeping same inclusions.
- Rates include Service Charge, V.A.T. and provincial taxes at current rates.
- As of now and no bookings of hotels have been made, we have not blocked any space in hotel and services and subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Party and loud music is not allowed inside and outside the villa.
- Need to follow the rules and regulations of Palm Jumeirah Authority.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed inside the villa
- Maximum number of car to be park is 4.
- Submitting clear passport copy of the entire guest 24 hours before the check in time is mandatory.
- Only maximum of 15 persons are allowed to stay in the villa.
- In case of booking cancellation 3 days before the check in date security deposit will not be refunded.
- Check in time: 3:00 PM Check out time: 12:00 PM.
|INR||Twin Sharing||Triple Sharing||Child with bed||Child without bed|
|INR 52,999 Per Person||06 Bedroom Luxurious Beach Front Villa||–||–||–|
*Minimum 12passengers traveling together.
** Please Note: Refundable Security Deposit: AED 5,000/-(Fixed – not negotiable)