Atlantis- Aqua venture & Lost chamber with Transfers
Enjoy the thrill of the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East. Aquaventure Dubai is set in 42 acres overflowing with fun including Master Blasters, speed slide, rivers, rapids, Splashers children’s play area, lush tropical landscapes and a private beach.
Explore a world of breathtaking water thrills at Aquaventure. Slide down the Ziggurat, an immense monument over thirty metres tall that launches the bold and brave down the near vertical Leap or Faith and then through a shark-infested lagoon, take a river ride of over two kilometres, ride the water rapids and white water chargers.
For a gentler experience, younger visitors can plunge into Splashers, a water playground for kids. It all adds up to a unique water adventure, with something new discovered at every turn.
During the construction of the resort, a complex series of passages was uncovered, thought to have been buried thousands of years ago by the waters of the Arabian Gulf. Upon further investigation, an ancient street system was discovered and the theory came into being that these were in fact remains from the Lost City of Atlantis.
You will come face to face and experience to be in mysterious ruins of Atlantis. You will explore the underwater mazes and tunnels of this lost civilization while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas. There are over 20 remarkable marine life exhibits in this Dubai aquarium including a touch tank and interactive Aquatheatre show. Amaze the marine life surrounded by 65,000 sea creatures inhabits this Dubai aquarium.
- Pick-up in hotelDrop to Atlantis
- Pick-up in Atlantis
- Drop to Hotel
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Morning/Fullday
Hours of operation: Open daily 10:00 AM to sunset
- Price is in INR per person
- Seat in coach basis / airconditioned for transfer
- Tour commences at 9am and finishes at 5pm
- Tour is subject for availability
- Price is for General Admission Ticket to Aquaventure & Lost Chamber
- Opening hours subject to change depending on time of year
- Age and Height restrictions policy on the Aquaventure park
- To ensure the safety of our guests, access to certain rides is resricted to those over 1.2m.
- Child price applies to children under 1.2m tall for Aquaventure
- Additional rates during the Public Holidays & National Holidays and subject for availability.
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 50% cancellation charge within 24 hours prior to commencement.
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry their own camera for fun and enjoyable moments taken. Swimming attire is recommended for Aquaventure Water Park.