Wild Wadi Water Park with Transfers
Wild Wadi Dubai or Wild Wadi Water Park is considered to be among the top ten Dubai attractions. This is one of those few places, where you can spend an entire day with your family and friends while having loads of entertainmeWith 30 rides and attractions, most of which inter-connect, guests are able to enjoy continous waterborne movement. With state-of-the-art rides, including 8 Master Blasters and 2 Flow Riders, and is packed with thrills and spills for children of all ages. Introducing the new Juhas Dhow & Lagoon-a state of the art, family interactive play structure, with 5 slides, 2 childrens racer slides, a dumping bucket and more..nt and fun.
- Days of operation : Daily
- Departure/Duration: Morning/Full day
- Pickup Time: 10:00 am to 18:00 hrs
- Price is in INR per person
- Price is included the two-way transfer within Dubai metropolitan accommodation
- Tour commences at 9am and finishes at 6pm
- Tour is subject for availability
- Price is for General Admission Ticket to Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Opening hours subject to change depending on time of year
- Age and Height restrictions policy on the Wild Wadi Water park
- To ensure the safety of our guests, access to certain rides is restricted so make sure you read all the signs.
- All entrance fee are based on height, with the exception of children 2 years and under.
- Some of the rides in Wild Wadi have a height requirement of minimum 1.1 metres – therefore please note that guests below 1.1 metres won’t be able to play on all the rides in the waterpark.
- If the guest is measured at the entrance and found to be above 1.1 metres, the guest will be asked to pay the difference for full General Admission.
- Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID.
- Wild Wadi rates and opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Towel rental is supplement charges to the guest
- Locker rental is supplement charges to the guest
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 50% cancellation charge 24 hours prior to commencement
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We suggested that guests to carry their own camera for fun and enjoyable moments taken. Swimming attire is recommended for Wild Wadi Water Park