Snow park / Ice ski in Dubai (With Transfers)
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East and offers an amazing snow setting to enjoy skiing, snowboarding and tobogganing,or just playing in the snow. Young or old, there is something for everyone, from the beginner to the snow sport enthusiast. Ski Dubai is a unique mountain-themed attraction that offers you the opportunity to enjoy real snow in Dubai all year round.
Kids and parents alike will have fun in the huge interactive Snow Park, which at 3000 square meters is the largest indoor snow park in the world.
You don’t have to worry about ski clothing or equipment either. Ski Dubai has thought of it all and offers guests the use of winter clothing, ski and snowboard equipment. Your skis will carry you down the slope, and our quad-chairlift and tow lift will promptly carry you back to the top for another run.
Don’t forget to watch the March of the Penguins several times a day which is free for the Snow Park guests
- 1 entry valid all day
- helmet for under 13 years
( Due to Hygiene reasons , guests have to bring their own hats & gloves or can choose to buy at the venue. )
- Sunday – Wednesday 10.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Thursday 10.00 am – 12.00 midnight
- Friday 09.00 am – 12.00 midnight
- Saturday 09.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Price is in INR per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
- Snow park General admission ticket
- Tours are subject for availability at the time of reservation
- For safety reasons, children below 2 years old are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellation of all Tours more than 72 hours prior to the Tour will receive 10% charge on the total cost
- 50% cancellation charge within 24 hours prior to commencement.
- 100% No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day
- Rates will be subject to change without prior notice
We are recommended extra sweaters or jackets are required for this tour. We suggest guests to carry their own camera to have a memorable photo.