DUBAI DOLPHIN SHOW (With Transfers) with Creek Park entry tickets
Dubai Dolphinarium provides you with the best family entertainment in Dubai. The Dolphins and Seals Live Show is one of the main attractions at our Dubai Dolphinarium. This event is full of extraordinary information about marine mammals, their life and we encourage the visitors to help us to ensure the future protection of our marine ambassadors – the seals and dolphins.
Highly interactive and talented Bottlenose Dolphins – Senya, Sousha and Marfa- are performing amazing displays and sequences based on their natural behaviors.
The Dolphins are so very much accustomed to large crowds that they seem to perform better when there is a full house. They are very fast and accurate swimmers. Their navigation measurements are in millimeters while our measurements are in decameters. Their world is so precise because their ability to survive is just a matter of seconds either for food or their own protection.
- Interaction with Mammals
- Dolphins Show
- Dolphin and Seal Show
- Dolphin playing and Dance
Rules & Conditions:
- Valid Only For the Show Issued & No Refund/Transfer
- Child 2-12 years needs an entry ticket.
- No Seats allowed for infants ( below 2 years)
- Gates Open 45 Minutes Prior the Show
- Refer to Customer Service Area for Enquiries
- Availability of Seats on “First Come First Serve Basis”
- Ensure that No Eatables are taken to the Auditorium
- Observe all Rules and Regulations for a Smooth Show
- Price is in INR per person
- NO SHOWS ON SUNDAY
- SHOW TIMINGS and PRICES are subject to change and availability without prior notice
- Rates below are regular seat category only
- Booking for VIP seat category, please call the reservation.
- No transfers included
- Guest will come directly in Dubai Creek Park Gate 1
- Timings depends on weather and season condition
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry their own camera to take a snap shots to our friendly Dolphins & Seal.