Hong Kong provides a vibrant nightlife. Films, nightclub, bars and pubs, music and drama and all other events have merged into the sumptuous banquet of the city’s nightlife. Take a luxury night cruise over Victoria Harbor; visit pubs, bars, nightclubs; or stroll in the bubbling streets with the locals. Don’t just sit back and watch.
- Hong Kong Sunset Cruise plus Dinner at Victoria Bay: A stopover at seafood bazaar at Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village will follow. You get to see Hong Kong on the runway of the old Kai Tak airport and shop in the Temple Street Open Market after the seafood banquet.
- Bars & Pubs: A bustling array of restaurants, eateries, pubs and bars makes up the Hong Kong’s trendiest nightlife area. Beer, alcohol and wine from a myriad of countries could be enjoyed here accompanied by chess, dart and music band. Locals come here for relaxing and socializing while visitors sample the unique and delightful nightlife of the city. Most bars and pubs are mass in east Tsim Sha Tsui, Lan Kwai Fong and Wan Chai.
- Nightclubs: Nightclubs come in two flavors – Western & Chinese. Western nightclub or cabarets cater to foreigners and visitors. Chinese nightclubs are adapted versions for the Chinese. The entertainment and dining package is suitable for both business and family occasions. Performance includes singing, acrobat, folk dances and Cantonese Opera.
- Disco: Discos are popular among young people with its trendy designs, lights and music. They are in big hotels around Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai and Central.
- Cinemas: Hong Kong is the world’s third largest film producer. More than 100 cinemas screen the latest films from the world. Watching films in cinemas is an ideal choice for relaxation after dining and shopping.
- Tsim Sha Tsui is an exhilarating night park with dazzling neon lights and bustling people. You can choose to dine or watch film here followed by roaming and shopping. It would be a relaxed but an unforgettable time!!