Stay at one of the most luxurious hotels in the World, Full Day Dinseyland Tour, Night Tour of Hongkong, City Tour of Macau
Day 01:18 Feb-Arrive Dubai > Dubai Mall > Fountain show > To the Top Burj Khalifa
Arrive at Dubai International Airport. On Arrival, meet and assist by our Representative & Private transfer to the Hotel. Drive is about 25 Minutes. Check-in and Relax. You have a complimentary Shuttle Service every 20 minutes to visit the Dubai Mall. Visit the Dubai Mall & enjoy the breathtaking views from The Top of Burj Khalifa (Tickets Included) later enjoy the beautiful fountain show and the vibrant mall ambience. Back to hotel on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02:19 Feb-Hummer Stretch Limousine Ride
Enjoy sumptuous breakfast at the hotel. Afternoon free. Evening – Assemble at lobby for luxurious stretch limousine ride. Drive to Jumeirah, enjoy breath taking views of the Burj al Arab and take some amazing pictures. Drop back at the hotel or Dubai Marina or Dubai mall. (Limo ride is for one hour only, in case of drop at Marina or Mall, return back to the hotel on own).
Day 03:20 Feb-Mall of the Emirates > Desert Safari
Breakfast at Hotel, Time free to visit Mall of the Emirates. (Complimentary hotel shuttle drop, return on own) At 3.30 – Depart for Desert safari. This off-road Arabian Adventure takes you from the bustle of Dubai City to the desert of golden sand dunes. You will travel to the desert from your pick-up point in a luxury 4 wheel drive and reach there in around 45 minutes. Next,the Arabian roller coaster ride known as dune bashing (Desert driving) will begin, where you will shriek and laugh with excitement as the car goes up and down the dunes. The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and Shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning to Dubai/ Sharjah watch belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight.
Day 04:21 Feb-Luxurious Orchestra Dubai Cruise
After Breakfast, Checkout from the hotel. Drop off at the cruise port and board the luxurious cruise Orchestra at 2000 hour
Day 05:22 Feb-On Board the Luxurious Orchestra Dubai Cruise.
Onboard the luxurious Orchestra Dubai Cruise.
Day 06:23 Feb-On Board the Luxurious Orchestra Dubai Cruise.
Onboard the luxurious Orchestra Dubai Cruise
Day 07:24 Feb-Luxurious Orchestra Dubai Cruise to Mumbai
Morning reach at around 0900hrs at Mumbai cruise port with wonderful memories of the trip arranged by TravelPort
- 02Night accommodation at Macau – Venetian-Royal Suite
- 03Night accommodation at Hong Kong – Holiday Inn Golden Mile- Deluxe room
- 05 Breakfast at the Hotel
- Macau city tour with local lunch
- HKG Night tour which includes :
- adam Tussad
- One way peak Tram
- Victoria peak visit
- Symphony of Light – Shown from peak
- Strat Ferry Ride
- Full day Disneyland tour
- Return Airport Transfers
- Direct Ferry from HKIA to Macau
- Free Hotel shuttle transfers from Macau Pier to Macau Hotel
- Any personal expenditure
- Holiday Surcharge if any
- Any other expenses not mentioned in inclusions column
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Surcharge from 10th April-7th May: USD 32 per person per night
- All tours and transfers are based on SIC
- All rates are only valid if bookings are done at least 15 days before arrival date
- No availability checked. Rooms and Rates are subject to availability. PRICES ARE VARIABLE AND MAY CHANGE ANY TIME
- Above price valid for week days only, weekend supplement is extra for both HKG and Macau
- Above rates not valid during Chinese New Year , Closed out dates and during any Exhibition/event/holiday date/period
- Service Tax of 3.09% applicable extra on all Payments (Usd/Euro/INR) if paid in India
|Cost as per Twin Sharing||Cost as per Triple sharing||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
|Cost||INR 60,930/-||INR 47,070/-||INR 45,750/-||INR 28,260/-|
Validity: 1ST April to 14th June