04 Nights / 05 Days
Welcome to Bali. On arrival Denpasar airport you will be met by a local Representative and transfer to your hotel at Bali. (Check in after 1400 hrs.). Evening free for Leisure or shopping at Night Market, on your own.
Today, Proceed to Full day Kintamani tour with lunch, first visit well known Ubud village of talented gold and silversmiths. Visit Mas, a center of wood carving and painting village to view the traditional and modern art of Bali. The highlight of trip is the breathtaking view of Kintamani region, the Mount Batur Crater and its sister Batur Lake with surrounding scenery of green hills. Return to Hotel.
After breakfast visit Tanjung Benoa beach, enjoy water sport activity. Later proceed to visit Uluwatu Temple spectacular is its cliff-top setting at the edge of a plateau 250 feet above the waves of the Indian Ocean. Return to hotel.
Mengwi, Alas kedaton, Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali's most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali's not-to-be-missed icons. As among Bali's most important sea temples, Tanah Lot pays homage to the guardian spirits of the sea
Good times need never end! As you get ready for the airport and your flight back home. Relive the high points of your tour. We are confident you will join us again, sometime soon....
Package Cost per person On twin sharing is Rs. 41,999 onwards
• Economy class airfare (ex Bom)
• Airport taxes (calculated as on 01.03.2018), may change at the time of booking.
• Over-seas travel insurance
• Airport transfers and inter-city transfers on seat in coach basis
• Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach basis
• Services of an English speaking representative
• Any items of personal expenditure.
• Tips and porterage
• Any Holiday Surcharge.
• Any other expenses not mentioned in “Inclusions” column.
• GST 5% on final billing