CAMBODIA – 05 DAYS 04 NIGHTS
Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
Day 01: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL
Upon arrival in Siem Reap, you will be picked up from the airport and transferred to a hotel in Siem Reap for relaxing and your welcome dinner with Apsara performance
Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 02:ANGKOR WAT TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, we spend a full day discovering the famous Angkor Complex. We enter the South Gate of Angkor Thom Temple and marvel at the wonders of the eerie Bayon, the terrace of Elephants and the terrace of the Leper King.
Afterwards, we continue and visit Ta Prohm temple, shrouded in the jungle and left untouched since it was found by French explorers in the 1850s.
In the afternoon we visit the Angkor Wat Temple. This architectural master piece was built in the 12th century, took 30 years to complete and represents the Khmer civilization at its grandest. Covering 81 hectares, it is one of the largest religious monuments ever built.
Late afternoon, we enjoy the superb sunset view at Pre Rup temple.
Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 03: SIEM REAP - A DAY KUNLEN MOUTAIN – SIEM REAP
THave breakfast at hotel, transfer to Kulen Mountain is a huge plateau on the northeast of Siem Reap town approximately 60 kilometers. It was one of the most important sites during the Angkor period. History of Angkor era had been started here, when the King Jayavarman II proclaimed, in AD 802, independence from Java, and settled his capital city in this site. This mountain is the resource place for hundreds of Khmer temple constructions, in the Golden Angkor Period, where one can find many secret and amazing histories behind it. The mountain was source of Siem Reap River, which was later to supply Angkor city the water for cultivation and daily use. Since hundreds of lingas had been carved under the clear water on the mountain, it became holy river of Khmer Empire during Angkor. There first will see the site of the 1000 Lingas carved in the riverbed by successive kings of the Angkor period and a walk further will bring you to the site of a huge natural rock with on top a big reclining Buddha carved in the rock. Have local lunch
Transfer back Siem Reap. Free at leisure until dinner
Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 4:SIEM REAP – PHNOM PENH
After breakfast at the hotel, we set out on a cruise on beautiful Tonle Sap Lake, passing a floating village and getting a glimpse into the daily life on the lake. Lunch at local restaurant. Then transfer to airport for flight to Phnom Penh. Have dinner at local restaurant
Overnight in Phnom Penh
DAY 5:PHNOM PENH – DEPARTURE
After breakfast. First, we visit the Royal Palace, situated on the site of the former citadel and built by King Norodom in 1966, the Palace still serves as the King and Queen's residential quarters. Also within the walls of the Palace is the Silver Pagoda, so called because of five thousand silver tiles that line its exquisite floor. If time permits there is also the option of visiting the National Museum, which houses the world's leading collection of Khmer art and sculpture, and Wat Phnom the founding site of the city
Your afternoon is at leisure until your transfer to airport in time for your onward flight
HOTELS TO BE USED
|Siem Reap||New Riverside hotel (Superior)||Somadevi Angkor Hotel (Superior)||Prince D'Angkor Hotel (Superior)||3|
|Phnom Penh||Cardamom Hotel (Superior)||Ohana Hotel (Deluxe)||Sokha Phnom Penh (Deluxe)||1|
The similar hotel will be arranged if above hotels are not available
Standard checking in time: 14:00
Standard checking out time: 12:00
- Shared accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast
- Tours as per itinerar with local speaking guide
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles
- All entrance fees as program
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- A bottle of mineral water per day tour
- 01 FOC package for tour leader based on Twin/Double room exclude airfare and other expenditures
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Personal expenses and tips
- Visa to Cambodia: 30 USD/pax is requested and issued directly at the airport of Cambodia
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Airport taxes
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
- Children aged 1- 4 years: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 -6 years old: 30% of Adult's price if sharing bed with parents.
- Children 5-6 years: 50% of Adult's price if using extra bed in parent's room.
- Children 7 - 11 years: 70% of Adult's price if using extra bed in parent's room.
- Children over 12 years: Charge as adult price.